Thursday, May 8, 2008

a note to the man I love

I remember when we first started talking. There was an instant spark between us. You are the best guy in the world. I love you with all my heart. You are the only guy that has ever cared about me and for that I thank you.

There are times though (because of the situation we have.) where you say things and make it out that you have the worst life in the world. I'm sorry but you don't. I may not be there with you yet but your life is not as bad as you make it out to be. Does it have issues? Of course but things could definately be worse! You could be in my situation!!You also say words to me that hurt. You say you are trying to get through to me but in reality your making things worse. The things you say push me away and make me rethink what I really want. If that is what you are going for, it's working.

At this point I feel like I should just move somewhere and not tell anyone.I have told you all this but I still get the same shitty comments from you. I understand that you are strong that you are not weak like I am. But it's not like i want to be!! I love you and want you and us I just don't want to hurt. If you can stop hurting me and let me love you and I let you love me your own way than noone can stop us. But you have to decide.

No comments: